Saturday 1 February 2014

I'm a real Basket Case.

What is it about baskets? They bring out the impulsive collector in me. 

Their beautiful, handmade appearance is not only charming but functional. 

When we lived in Provence it was almost compulsory to have your favourite 'pannier' with you while stocking up at the local 'marche'. 

Being so versatile, baskets can bring style, warmth and romance to any area of our living.





They can even provide a great hiding place ! 

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. 
                       XXX

images via pinterest.











3 comments:

Noelle the dreamer said...

I cannot live without a pannier (ou deux ou trois...)
Love the hiding place shot!!
All the best,

theperfectwhimsy said...

Thanks Noelle the dreamer,

It's so nice to finally be able to blogg again and get to my comments from all my lovely followers.

Have a great week
xxx

greenthumb said...

Thats funny,I got out all my baskets i have collected from all over as they are far to nice to be hidden away.