Thursday 16 January 2014

Long time no see.

It seems like an Age has passed since my last post. Although its largely due to the hectic pace of life, I've also been having a nightmare with the technical side of the Internet. I think I'm going to have to get used to blogging from the comfort of my own phone - too much gone wrong on my laptop. 
Please be patient with my posts, I'm finding my feet on the small screen.

I must admit. I love Pinterest and always find something inspiring when I 'flick' through. 
So here's a cute idea to try
http://mamiejanes.blogspot.co.uk
Now you know what to do with that odd neglected chair. 
Have fun xxx

2 comments:

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Glad you are back! The storms caused internet problems for us too. Do love that chair ides .... stay warm. x

Amanda said...

That is a pretty idea x